Wetlab - Rules and regulation
1. Delegates are requested to pre-register for the wetlab and workshops as the slots will be available on first come-first served basis.
2. No spot registration is allowed.
3. The duration of each of the hands on workshops is only for 1 hour.
4. Most of the hands-on workshops will be preceded by an instruction course in one of the halls and participants for these may attend the same prior to the workshop to avail full benefit of the workshop.
Chief instructors for the workshops
- Contact lens fitting- Dr. Pravin Tellakula
- Smartphone Ophthalmology- Dr. John Davis Akkara
- Squint and orthoptics- Dr. Veena Venkatesh
- 3D printing – VIT students
5. The timings and venue for the wetlab including hands on workshops will be announced closer to the dates of the conference.
6. For any clarification or help, one can contact the wetlab coordinators
Dr. Geeta Behera-9994678293