GUIDELINES FOR FREE PAPERS
- Free Paper duration is 6 minutes only (5 min presentation and 1 min discussion).
- All free paper awards will be given to the presenting author only.
- If presenting author is not a member or not enrolled as a Life Member of the TNOA on (or) before 31st May 2018, that paper/ will not be considered for any award / best paper.
- No change in presenting author is allowed.
- Institution / hospital affiliation and doctor’s name in the title or abstract should not be mentioned and will lead to automatic rejection.
- Scientific abstracts must have at least one TNOA Member as first author or co-author.
- Title of the Paper (not exceeding 100 characters with space).
- Abstract with Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion (1000 characters with space).
- Last date for abstract Submission: May 31, 2018.