TNOA Capt. Subramaniam Best Video Award
- Video duration is 8 minutes only.
- All video awards will be given to the presenting author only.
- If presenting author is not a member or not enrolled as a Life Member of the TNOA on (or) before 31st May 2018, that video will not be considered for any award.
- No change in presenting author is allowed during the video final sessions.
- Institution / hospital affiliation and doctor’s name in the title or abstract should not be mentioned and will lead to automatic rejection.
- Scientific abstracts must have at least one TNOA Member as an author or co-author.
- Title of the Video (not exceeding 100 characters with space).
- Synopsis (not exceeding 1000 characters with space).
- Entries in duplicate should reach Chairman, Scientific committee and Secretary TNOA on or before 31 May 2018. (Online abstract submission link / password to be shared between TNOA office & scientific committee).
- Last date for abstract Submission: May 31, 2018.
- Last date for receipt of Video CD’s (Three Copies) at the scientific committee office – June 30, 2018.
- Send 3 CDs of the video (with voice) in MPEG1/2/3/4 or AVI format with VT code number to the Chairman Scientific Committee, whose address is given below
- A declaration that this video has not been presented earlier in any form ( as a paper/ poster/ video ) anywhere should be enclosed.
- Violation of the above rule, if proved will attract disqualification of the entry.
- The Judges shall be
- The President of TNOA or his/her Nominee
- The Immediate Past President or his / her Nominee
- One representative from Endowment committee or nominee from the managing committee of TNOA
Chairman, Scientific Committee – PudhuVue'18
Department of Ophthalmology,
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Dhanvanthari Nagar, Pondicherry – 605006
Mobile : 7598500133.