Guidelines For Shark Tank
- Innovator should be a member of TNOA (should have become a member on or before May 31st 2018 and the TNOA Membership number to be conveyed to the Chairman, Scientific Committee)
- Non-structured abstract of 2000 characters
- Innovation should be related to system/technique/tool used in any field of Ophthalmology
- Selected abstracts - presentation will be 5 minutes
- A team of three sharks will grill the innovators after presentation for 5 minutes
- Totally six innovations would be shortlisted for presentation and attractive prices will be given to the top two innovators.
- Last date for abstract submission is 15th June 2018.